South Wales French Car Owners club
Please log in to read the Forum

Maxi Megane Rally Replica SWFCOLogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to read the Forum

Maxi Megane Rally Replica SWFCOLogo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxi Megane Rally Replica

Go down

Maxi Megane Rally Replica Empty Maxi Megane Rally Replica

Post by madmatt Fri 26 Jun 2009, 00:39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its with regret that the maxi is for sale. Due to work grinding to a hault, and moving home its time to say goodbye to my dream car. This is a last resort but needs must so please dont fill the thread with asking if i can do this or that.

Its based on a 2.0 16v engine which is running sweet as a nut, with a recent rolling road readout of 146bhp (not bad for a 12 year old car!). This was written off at the start of last year due to some old granny running into it, and because the price of the kit alone is worth more than the car, they wrote it off cat c. It passed its VOSA check with flying colours and the guy couldnt believe that it had to go in!

It has the full Prima racing kit and image 3 peice split rims (worth over 3.5k new alone!!!) It has full british rally graphics from the 1995-98 seasons and looks fantastic. its currently stripped out in the back but i do have the full seats etc for it. Tinted windows, colour coded door grabs and handles on the inside aswel as the clock display and carbon fibre details on the vents. It also comes with the angel eye conversion and black lexus lights.

It has nearly brand new front 330mm groved and drilled discs with black diamond pads (£500 and £60 respectivally), and brand new rear discs, pads and wheel bearings. Its also had new drive shafts and CV joints within the past 2000 miles. It also has a brand new Powerflow custom exhaust system (worth £600) with 4 inch tailpipe fitted 2 months ago which sounds amazing! It also has an induction kit with a custom polished pipe.

Ice wise it has a built in bluetooth cd/mp3 and kenwood speakers all round. i will remove my sub but will leave all the wires in there.

It was serviced back in feb and all 4 tyres have plenty of tread left. The wheels have been sprayed white but could do with a rub down and another coat. There is some rust on the sills that needs to be sorted.

It has 2months tax and 3 months MOT.

it flew through the last MOT after the accident last year!

pics to follow later

Looking for £2600ono

madmatt
Newbie+

Town/County : Ross on wye
Model owned : maxi megane coupe
Date Joined : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Maxi Megane Rally Replica Empty Re: Maxi Megane Rally Replica

Post by madmatt Wed 01 Jul 2009, 08:52

Maxi Megane Rally Replica DSC00424
Maxi Megane Rally Replica DSC00427