South Wales French Car Owners club
Please log in to read the Forum

3x Infinity subs & 25mm mdf carpeted box SWFCOLogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to read the Forum

3x Infinity subs & 25mm mdf carpeted box SWFCOLogo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x Infinity subs & 25mm mdf carpeted box

Go down

3x Infinity subs & 25mm mdf carpeted box Empty 3x Infinity subs & 25mm mdf carpeted box

Post by Simon Mon 19 Jul 2010, 01:13

3x Infinity subs & 25mm mdf carpeted box DSCF0064-vi-1

Subs are infinity perfect 1 sub has the rubber outer seal broken but still works, i've tried gluing it with some loctite (the 1 ice guys use) but it only held for a week or so, said about it on talk audio forum and they say to glue it 2-3 times over a 2 week period and only refit the sub after a week of it drying, so maybe that was my mistake i was playing it an hour after it had dried, i've been keeping an eye out on ebay for a few months for a new sub to replace the 1 damaged/broken 1 and 2nd hand they sell for £70-120 without box.

The box is made from 25mm mdf and is fully sealed with 3 separate compartments and covered at the front,top and sides

As only 2 subs are fully working i'll set a price of £150ono for the 3 subs in the box and i'll include the loctite (if i can find it) obviously due to the weight of this it would need to be collected im bassed in SA34 S.W.Wales
Simon
Simon
ADMINISTRATOR

Town/County : Whitland
Model owned : 306 Rallye,xsi-6 207 GT and a DC5
Dream Car : too many at the moment
Date Joined : 2008-07-14

http://www.swfco.net

Back to top Go down

3x Infinity subs & 25mm mdf carpeted box Empty Re: 3x Infinity subs & 25mm mdf carpeted box

Post by Simon Thu 07 Oct 2010, 03:11

£100 box and subs
Simon
Simon
ADMINISTRATOR

Town/County : Whitland
Model owned : 306 Rallye,xsi-6 207 GT and a DC5
Dream Car : too many at the moment
Date Joined : 2008-07-14

http://www.swfco.net

Back to top Go down